|Parent - Teacher conferences are now scheduled for Thursday, February 25th from 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm. †The sign-up link for conferences is now live.† Please click on www.schoolbookings.net.† Enter the event code:† 6TZX7.† Press "GO".† Select the teacher's name and a conference time.† The scheduling window will close at noon on February 23rd.|
ALL AFTER SCHOOL AND EVENING ACTIVITIES HAVE BEEN CANCELED FOR TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 9, 2016. THE SCHOOL BOARD MEETING, WORK SESSION AND PUBLIC HEARING ON THE BUDGET WILL BE HELD. †THERE WILL BE NO AWARDS PRESENTATIONS AT THE MEETING.
This fusionpage is archived as of 08-23-12, and will not be viewable by fusionpage members and the public.It may now be permanently deleted using the link on the bottom left of "Update Section Configuration."
See attached letter below for scoliosis changes for school year 2011-2012.
MEDICAL EXCLUSIONS FROM SCHOOL
Per Stafford County Health Services Guidelines, the following are REASONS TO STAY HOME FROM SCHOOL:
1. NURSE ASSESSMENT to go home /stay home with illness
2. FEVER 100 degrees or higher within the past 24 hours
3. VOMITING within the past 24 hours
4. DIARRHEA within the past 24 hours
5. SWOLLEN OR PAINFUL extremity joints from an injury
6. SEVERE EARACHE PAIN
7. INJURY OR ILLNESS REGQUIRING FURTHER IMMEDIATE TREATMENT
8. SUSPECTED substance abuse (drugs, alcohol)
9. SUSPECTED CONTAGIOUS DISEASES: EXAMPLES INCLUDE, but not limited to:
10. PRE SCHOOLERS: Continous yellow or green drainage from the nose
11. ANTIBIOTIC treatment which has just begun. Students given antibiotics for communicable infections should stay home for the first 24 hours.
MRSA (Staff Infection):
Responsibility of Parent or Guardian
Responsibility of Physician
Responsibility of School Personnel
Scoliosis Facts Form
Request for Medication/Treatment form
Information About School Nurses
School Action Asthma Plan
Number of hits: 28185